Resolve setting up spectrum email, when it shows error code while trying to use mobile.charter.net?
Spectrum email is one of the best webmail, because of its astonishing features and it has a huge customer base. But some time technical bugs may trouble user, in all the bugs spectrum error code, while trying to use mobile.charter.net is one of them, well, no need to worry in this blog we are sharing the solution, but if these steps will not help to solve these issue then, we have your back just contact +1-855-947-4746 Spectrum Customer Service Number and get fix your technical issue immediately.
Let's Began with account settings to conform to Spectrum's recommended ones: right-click on the account name in the folder pane and select Properties
On the Servers tab
· 1st thing need to do is to change the server name for incoming mail (IMAP) to mobile.charter.net
· After that change the server name for outgoing mail (SMTP) to mobile.charter.net
· Make sure that the Email username is your full Charter email address
· Get assure to Log on using clear text authentication is selected
· Lastly make sure that server requires authentication is selected
ON THE ADVANCED TQAB
1) BE assure that this server requires a secure connection (SSL) is selected for both incoming and outgoing mail.
2) After that make sure that server port for outgoing mail is 587
3) Certain that the server port for incoming mail is 993
Then click apply and ok.
Charter or Spectrum to set up email:
· 1ST step will be Opening the App menu and select Email. Note: Don't choose Gmail.
· Then Select Add Account, then IMAP.
· After that Enter full Spectrum email address (including @charter.net).
· Afterward, Use the settings listed below to complete your email setup.
· Username: In this full Spectrum email address.
· Password: us the password which is used while sign in, into your Spectrum email account.
· SSL: Be assure that this setting should be ON for both SMTP and IMAP.
· Protocol: IMAP
· Incoming Email Server: mobile.charter.net
· Port: 993
· Outgoing Email Server: mobile.charter.net
· Port: 587
· Requires Authentication: Yes, or check
Above mention, steps will help to resolve the issue if not, no need to worry just contact at +1-855-947-4746 Spectrum Support Number, there highly skilled professionals are available round the clock to assist their users in time of need. Resources URL: - http://www.roadrunnermailsupports.com/email-support/resolve-setting-up-spectrum-email/